Terms of trade
Order and order confirmation
Purchases at storshop.dk are made using the following method:
1. Find the item you want to buy
2. Enter the number of desired items and press "add to basket"
3. Go to the checkout and enter your personal information
4. Select the delivery method and payment method
5. Review and approve our sales and delivery terms
6. Approve the purchase, after which the payment page opens
Prices & Payment
All prices that appear on storshop.dk include 25% VAT.
payment methods at storshop.dk. Payment is only withdrawn when the order has been shipped.
Order handling and delivery/shipping
Our normal order handling is 24-48 hours, delivery time is estimated at 3-8 business days depending on the carrier selected. Delivery time is calculated from when the carrier pickup from our warehouse.
We reserve the right to make delays in connection with COVID 19
Right of withdrawal
If you want to exercise your right of withdrawal, this must be done no later than 14 days after you have received the item physically. From the time you have informed storshop.dk about your regret, you, as a consumer, have 14 days to return the item in question.
You inform storshop.dk of the above by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, where it is clear that you wish to exercise your right of withdrawal. You are responsible for the expenses incurred in the return shipment and are responsible for the risk from the time of delivery of the goods.
Your right of withdrawal will be lost if one of the following things happens:
· If the seal or sealing on goods is broken.
· If the item in any way bears the mark of use.
· Custom-made items made especially for you.
In case of cancellation of purchase, the item must be sent to:
5250 Odense SV
NOTE: we do not accept packages without delivery
When we receive the returned item, we refund the amount corresponding to the item's price ex. shipping with the same means of payment that you initially used when you ordered the item.
A 24-month right of complaint is granted on all items purchased at storshop.dk.
Processing of personal data
Storshop.dk is responsible for the information the customer submits to storshop.dk. Storshop.dk only stores the necessary information from the customer that is needed to complete the order, including name, address, telephone number, email, and the additional information that the customer informs about.
All information will be treated with complete confidentiality and will not be passed on to a third party. storshop.dk, however, uses subcontractors to handle orders. In connection with your purchase on storshop.dk, you accept that this information may be passed on to the carrier, who uses this to deliver your orders and is responsible for tracking it.
Data responsible for storshop.dk is the CEO.
Before completing a purchase at storshop.dk, shipping costs will appear.
Storshop.dk is not responsible for losses in connection with:
· Loss of data and programs in connection with investigations of complaints and repairs.
· Backup of all data when submitting goods
Storshop.dk is not responsible for storshop.dk’s goods causing:
· Indirect damages, operating losses, loss of earnings, savings, income, wages, and losses that could have been avoided under reasonable measures.
· Buyer's legal relationship with a given third party
General Business Information
5250 Odense SV